Thursday, January 22, 2009

Surprise!

This is what I have been up to...
Ive been planning (with help) Don's (Kai's dad's) Surprise birthday party. We (his kids) wanted to take him wine tasting in the Dundee area. We booked a limo to do the driving, since he had only been in one in his life. (to the airport in Oct. '08.) What he didn't know is we were planning to have the party set up ready to go at his house when we got back. It was hard to figure out how to do this without him knowing, but I guess its not hard to fool and OLD MAN! (LOL) When the limo pulled up and everyone was in the driveway. His response, "What the hell are all these people doing in my driveway!" I'm so glad he was surprised:)








I put together a slide show of pictures of Don, these are some of the older ones;)





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a great daughter in law! Kai still looks the same!